The Woodstock Chamber of Commerce Benefit Plan
Want to provide a comprehensive benefit plan to your employees?
Worried about the cost and possible rate increases?
Take a look at the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan. It’s Canada’s No.1 plan for employee benefits, created especially for companies with up to 50 employees.
The Chambers plan
The Chambers Plan (as it’s known) has been around for over 40 years, providing a simple yet flexible plan backed with the stability of pooled benefits. It’s only available to Chamber of Commerce members.
Over 30,000 Canadian businesses use the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan because it’s easy to set up, simple to manage and has great customer support for you and your employees. It’s also a not-for-profit program, so all surpluses stay within the plan and help keep premiums low.
Remember, all health and dental premiums are a deductible business expense, and a tax-free benefit for all your employees.
Why provide employee benefits
Your employees are your most valuable assets, so it makes sense to look after them the best way you can. An attractive benefits package shows that as a company you care. It also helps attracts – and retain – the talent you need to grow your business.
In a 2016 Canada health survey, 77% of respondents said they wouldn’t take a job that didn’t include health benefits.
What’s included in the Chamber Plan
You can tailor your plan to fit your precise needs and your budget, and choose from benefits including:
- Extended health care benefits
- Critical illness
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Life / accidental death and dismemberment
- Business overhead expense (BOE)
- Chambers plan group retirement solution
Excellent support built in
With the Chambers Plan, you also get:
- Business Assistant Service – access to professional accounting, counselling, legal and human resource experts
- Best Doctors – connecting individuals and their physician with world renowned specialists to confirm diagnosis
- my-benefits Health – the Chambers Plan wellness site, giving your employees quick access to reliable health information and resources
For more information, see the Chambers Plan website, or call Kim Whitehead in the office for more information.