Chamber of Commerce Perks
Your Chamber membership includes multiple benefits that any current, active member can enjoy. These make Chamber membership probably the best value networking and business advocacy association in Canada.
So, here are the main benefits of Chamber of Commerce membership, aka the perks!
Protect that place that you call home – house, condominium, rental residence, seasonal home.
Coverage for all of your vehicles – automobiles, motorcycles, snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles (ATV), antique vehicles, campers, trailers, motor homes.
- competitive rates
- discounts in addition to group rates
- convenient payment options
- personalized insurance consultation
- 24/7 claims service
The Chambers Group Insurance Plan is the networks plan for its own members. Run by a board made up of regional business people and Chamber CEO’s as a not for profit plan, it is a program only available to participating members of local Chambers & Boards. It is not available without a membership.
Designed specifically for businesses with under 100 employees the program provides long-term stability through Canada’s largest pooling system, removing risk for businesses with 1-99 employees. In addition, as a not for profit the program remains highly competitive. The Chambers Plan is also continually evolving, recently adding more pieces around Wellness and technology and along with Tandem, provides the only two-way payroll and group plan administration in the country. With locally assigned advisors the plan is built to support your local chamber and its region. With hundreds of options, it offers the flexibility of a large custom plan with the stability of a nonprofit.
The Canadian Chamber can assist you in improving your bottom line through its various benefit programs.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO -branded service stations
- Program for payroll services partnership with ADP.
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Group home and auto insurance for our members residing in Ontario through CAA Insurance Company..
- Protect your business with CIRA’s cyber security solutions including D-Zone and Domain Lock.
- 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing and webinar services from Pragmatic Conferencing.
Sponsorship provides an ideal way to get your brand name seen at a major business or social event in the community, at highly reasonable rates.
Explore the world with our exclusive tours, designed to bring you the best of the famous sights and exclusive experiences.
Our high profile social events attract considerable interest in local press and media, as well as attracting the public to meet local businesses face to face at events such as Forks and Corks. Our annual Golf Tournament is open to Chamber members and non-members, so if you fancy yourself as a big hitter, this is your moment to shine!
The online Woodstock Chamber of Commerce Members Directory is THE local business directory that prospective customers, suppliers and business partners trust. Every membership includes a free listing that you can edit anytime online.
Members can access highly cost-effective advertising through the Chamber, including our exclusive Chamber E-Blast.
The combined buying power of the national Chamber movement enables major companies to offer members high quality services at exclusive rates. Our Benefits Plan is just one such high value example.
Other benefits and perks